Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center
In June 2015, the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention (DHAP) released the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need for calendar years 2017-2021. For the first time, the guidance allows jurisdictions to submit one Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan to both HRSA HAB and CDC DHAP.
TA and Training Services
The IHAP TAC provides technical assistance and training to support Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) jurisdictions and their planning bodies with the implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
Technical assistance and training are offered on the following topics:
- Pre-implementation: How to get going on your Integrated Plan
- How to publicize and disseminate the Integrated Plan and its activities to stakeholders
- Identifying roles and responsibilities for Integrated Plan implementation
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels
- Monitoring and Improving your Integrated Plan: Identifying measures, updates, successes and more
- Collaborating across jurisdictions (e.g. across multiple states or with RWHAP Part A recipients)