Guidance for preparation of upcoming Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans for 2022-2027 has been postponed due to the COVID-19 emergency. That news is outlined in a June 17, 2020 letter from HRSA and CDC HIV program leaders. The letter explains that the expected summer release of the guidance (an update from 2015) will be delayed until later in the year. HRSA and CDC also outline expectations for continued use of existing integrated plans and encouragement for refinement of ongoing planning, incorporation of Ending the HIV Epidemic plans, and community engagement. The IHAP TAC is still available to provide training and technical assistance on integrated planning and the implementation and monitoring of Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center
- Supports Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHAP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders
- Collaborating across jurisdictions
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic)