Top Picks for Ryan White Community Members
The Ryan White Community is comprised of the people and programs that plan, manage, deliver, and receive HIV/AIDS care under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP). These pages highlight key links and resources for some of the groups in the Ryan White Community.
- Administrators, Directors, and Managers - oversee RWHAP grants and ensure compliance with legislative and program requirements.
- Case Managers - including social workers, nurse case managers, and others.
- Clinicians - doctors, nurses, physicians assistants, pharmacists, dentists, and everyone involved in care delivery.
- Data Managers - manage the client level data systems (RSR, ADR) and work with CAREWare.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau - project officers, planners, and administrators.
- Oral Health Professionals - dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants.
- People with HIV and Community - patients, family, and community members.
- Planning Councils and Planning Bodies - planning administrative staff and planning body members.
- Quality Leads - staff responsible for developing and implementing clinical quality management programs.