Administrators, Directors, and Managers
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) management staff are responsible for delivering quality HIV care in accordance with legislative and program requirements. Areas of responsibility include care standards, data management, fiscal operations, and planning. HRSA's commitment to recipients to make expectations as clear as possible, and to provide tools and support to meet them. This website catalogs resources developed by HRSA, technical assistance (TA) providers, contractors, and grantees. Please use them freely, reach out to your project officer and other TA providers, and, importantly, share your own tools with your peers across the country.
Basics for Managers/Administrators
- New the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program? Watch this online module, explore Living History, and see the HRSA/HAB website for program fact sheets and more.
- RWHAP Parts - are you A, B, C, D, F or all of the above? These pages bring together information targeted to the Part(s) that support your work.
TA and Training Priorities
- AIDS Drug Assistance Programs - see how ADAP is filling gaps in access to medications and health coverage.
- Clinical Quality Management - HRSA's standards and tools and resources to measure and improve performance.
- Data and Reporting - whether you are new to this field or an old pro, there are people and resources prepared to help you meet HRSA's reporting requirements.
- Fiscal Management- tools on contracting, managing program income and expenses, and more.
- Health Care Reform - learn about adjusting to change in many areas: enrolling clients in health coverage, contracting with payers and adjusting agency operations.
- People Living with HIV (PLWH) & Community Involvement - tools for patient education, models and best practices for peer programs, advisory boards, and patient involvement initiatives.
- Planning - these resources cover all aspects of Ryan White planning and coordination.
Guidelines and Manuals
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)January 2019
Explanation of reporting requirements, definitions of required data, and instructions about how to report in the RSR.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)September 2018
Manual on this data-storage system for RWHAP grant recipients to enter and maintain their agency’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) contracts.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)December 2017
HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau guidance webinars that further explain various policy notices and program letters for grant recipients of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)September 2017
Performance measures to help Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs monitor and improve the quality of care they deliver.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)April 2017
Series of manuals for Parts (programs) under HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP).
Webinars and Training
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)November 2018
Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) announcements from HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP).
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)August 2018
Resources and training to assist Ryan White grant recipients in administering their Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) grants.
Reports and Best Practices
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)December 2018
Data reports, slide decks, and infographics on the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP).
The HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHB) is the online portal for grantees of record to report on deliverables identified in their grant award.