ADAP Data Report Webinars This Spring
From the DART Team
Getting ready for your 2017 ADR submission this May? Do you want to learn more about the ADAP Data Report (ADR) and how to use ADR data to improve your program? The ADR webinar series will begin this March. Register today for the webinar that meets your needs, or view our webinar archives to brush up on your ADR knowledge.
Spring ADR Webinar Series Topics
- ADR Data Quality: Lessons from Outreach - March 15
- Completing the ADR (Grantee Report and CLD Upload) - March 29
- Reviewing Your Data Upload: Tools within the ADR Web System and the ADR Check Your XML Feature - April 12
- Best Practices in Data Management, Use, and Reporting: The Louisiana ADAP Experience - April 26
- ADR: Tips for Mapping Data from Different Sources - May 10
If you have questions, please contact the DART Team.
See the Technical Assistance Directory for a broad range of TA and training.