- Remote Meetings: Tips for PC/PBs
Here are some tips for preparing for and implementing remote PC/PB meetings. The focus is on the roles for PC/PB support (PCS) staff and leaders in full PC/PB meetings, but most of the tips apply to committee meetings as well.
- Connectivity for PC/PB Members during the COVID-19 Emergency: Tips for PCS Staff
Find information to help address member connectivity issues.
- Bylaws Provisions That Facilitate PC/PB Operations in an Emergency
Following are some examples of helpful provisions adopted in the past by PC/PBs. Other PC/PBs could consider adopting them in the future, to help them operate in emergencies caused by a pandemic or natural disaster.
- Status of Open Meeting Laws During the COVID-19 Emergency
The chart provides information on the status of open meeting/sunshine laws in the District of Columbia and the 25 states that have at least one Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part A Program.
- Use of Alternates and Proxy Voting by RWHAP Planning Councils/Planning Bodies
Learn more about two strategies used by PC/PBs to make quorum: alternates and proxy voting. This tool offers the following information for each strategy: issues, benefits and challenges; sample bylaws provisions; and sound practices.
- Expense Reimbursement for Consumers
This set of resources summarizes HRSA HAB guidance and expectations about consumer expense reimbursement, and provides sample bylaws provision, policies and procedures, and forms.
- PC/PB Meeting Minutes Template
Meeting minutes are quicker to write and easier to read if they use the same format every month. This editable Word document provides a customizable template for taking effective minutes.
- PC/PB Officer Development Plan Template
Use this editable Word template to create a customized training plan for your planning council/planning body officers. Planning and tracking skills training helps support your PC/PB officers and members.