Webinar on Providing Comprehensive Mental Health and Healthcare for People Living with HIV over 50
This June 12 webinar will review effective integrated care approaches to addressing both mental and physical health needs of individuals over 50 who are living with HIV. The webinar is from the SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions.
Building on the Center’s recent publication, Growing Older: Providing Integrated Care for an Aging Population, this webinar will feature experts from both the clinical and behavioral health fields presenting best practices, as well as invite audience engagement as part of a robust discussion of real world case studies.
After the Webinar Participants will:
- Understand the unique mental and physical health needs impacting individuals over 50 who are living with HIV and how integration can be supportive to improving client quality of life and health outcomes
- Assess opportunities to incorporate integration best practices into their current organizations model of care to optimize care of individuals over 50 who are living with HIV
- Access resources and tools that are supportive to serving individuals over 50 who are living with HIV
- Recognize how mental and physical health are interrelated critical components of healthcare for individuals over 50 who are living with HIV
- Meredith Greene, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics at the University of California San Francisco
- Andrew Philip, PhD, Deputy Director, SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions