Module 6: Oral Health Care in PLWHA: Know the Facts
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
- Computer and compatible LCD projector
- Copies of the handout (should be printed out and distributed to each person)
- Timer or watch with a second hand
- 6 pieces of paper
- 3 pencils or pens
- Prizes and/or a buzzer are optional but recommended.
Provide the class with instructions for Oral Health Jeopardy Game for Providers.
- Trainer Answer Key and Talking Points
Trainer should review handout/answer key with talking points before starting Jeopardy group activity, and refer to the accompanying talking points when reviewing answers with the group.
Slides 1–37: PowerPoint Slides for Jeopardy Game for Providers
Lead class through Jeopardy game according to instructions provided above. Slides can be found at: http://echo.hdwg.org/jeopardy.
- Handout consists of copies of the answer guide referenced above.
Copies of the handout should be distributed to group members after the game.