This was the last webinar of a three-part series. It synthesized some of the successful practices in engaging hard to reach populations from SPNS population specific initiatives.
Engaging Hard-to-Reach Populations: Empowering the Patient
May 15, 2013
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
- Dr. Angulique Outlaw: Wayne State University and the SPNS Young Men who have Sex with Men Initiative.
- Topic: Motivational interviewing
- Dr. Nikki Cockern: Wayne State University and the SPNS Young Men who have Sex with Men Initiative.
- Topic: Enhanced case management
- Dr. Margaret Hargreaves: Mathematica and Principal Investigator for the Latino HIV Care Best Practices Study.
- Topic: Engagement and retention of Latinos in HIV care
Browse for More
Source:Topic Areas:Resource Type:Language:SPNS Project(s):American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) Initiative, Demonstration and Evaluation Models that Advance HIV Service Innovation Along the U.S. - Mexico Border Initiative, Enhancing Access to and Retention in Quality HIV Care for Women of Color, Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary Care and Services in Jail Settings Initiative, Outreach, Care, and Prevention to Engage HIV Seropositive Young MSM of Color Initiative, Targeted HIV Outreach and Intervention Model Development and Evaluation for Underserved HIV-Positive Populations Not in Care Initiative, Targeted Peer Support Model Development for Caribbeans Living with HIV Demonstration Project Initiative
Total views: 7,520