National Ryan White Conference
Join thousands of your colleagues from around the country for this national conference.
2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment - December 9-14, 2018
The 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment will be held December 9-14, 2018. The conference website features:
- Registration for the National Conference (December 11-14), the Clinical Conference (December 9-11) or both (December 9-14). Registration closes September 28
- Exhibitor information
- Conference site information
Past Ryan White Conferences
Below are archives of past Ryan White national meetings, including slides, plenary talks, videos, and blog posts.
2016 National Ryan White Conference
The 2016 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment is the most recent HRSA/HAB national conference for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
2012: Navigating a New Era in CARE
The 2012 Ryan White Grantee Meeting was held November 27-29, 2012, in Washington, DC. Hundreds of workshops and poster sessions focused on identifying strategies for improved systems of HIV/AIDS care and treatment and increasing grantee knowledge of programmatic and fiscal requirements within the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009.
- See workshop slides, poster presentations and the meeting agenda in the three meeting tracks: Administrative, Clinical, and Fiscal.
- See Live @ 2012 Ryan White Meeting for daily highlights.
2010: 20 Years of Leadership, A Legacy of Care
The 2010 Ryan White Grantee Meeting and 13th Clinical Conference and was an historic event marking 20 years of dedication to people living with HIV/AIDS. Opening the session were voices of compassion and humility: Ryan White through archival video, Jeanne White Ginder (Ryan’s mom), and the faces of the program’s history in a video journey.
Plenary sessions featured HHS Secretary Sebelius, HRSA Administrator Dr. Mary Wakefield, a panel discussion on “eradicating HIV,” and Ryan White Awards. Hundreds of workshops and posters were presented under eight meeting tracks. Workshop slides are available below, as are poster session winners.
- See the 2010 Ryan White Daily Updates for highlights on plenary sessions, workshops, poster sessions, and award winners.
- See the 2010 Grantee Meeting Workshop Slides
2008: New Act, New Era
Approximately 2,500 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program grantees and others convened August 25-28, 2008 in Washington, DC, for the 2008 Ryan White Grantee Meeting and 11th Clinical Update, co-sponsored by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and the American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM).
- 2008 Ryan White Daily News
- HIV/AIDS and Ryan White Timeline (1981-2008)
- Ryan White Award Winners
2006: CARE Act, Commitment to Action
The Ryan White Grantee Meeting and 9th Annual Clinical Update presented workshops in the following tracks: Access to Care, Administration, Coordination and Linkages, Program Development, Quality, and Data Evaluation and Outcomes.