2020 Ryan White Conference
The 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment will be held in virtual format, August 11-14, 2020. The 2020 CLINICAL CONFERENCE will also be held in virtual format, August 9-12, 2020.
- Agenda for the 2020 National Ryan White Conference on Care & Treatment (build-your-agenda feature coming soon to the conference website)
- Agenda for the 2020 Ryan White Clinical Conference
Presenting a Session?
All presenters, except for those from federal agencies, are encouraged to use the conference Powerpoint template. All slides should be 508 compliant. Watch this tutorial to learn how. Tip: Use the template and save yourself a lot of time.
Register now. Registration closes July 31.
The 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment is pleased to offer exhibiting opportunities.
The Call for Abstracts has closed.
The Last Conference: 2018 Recap
The 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment was held December 9-14, 2018. See below for TargetHIV and HIV.gov daily updates, recorded plenaries, and presentation slide archives.
- Review and download the 2018 Conference presentation slides, organized by track.
- Day 1 Plenary: Federal Government Response to the HIV/AIDS Epidemic — Cheever, Sigounas, Azar, Fauci
View Day 1 Plenary Video | Download Day 1 Slides
- Day 2 Plenary: Innovation and Data — Hauck, Parkinson, Foreman, Hallmark, Williams
View Day 2 Plenary Video | Download Day 2 Slides
- Day 3 Plenary: Partnerships and the End of the Epidemic — Sapero, Driffin, Thompson, Smith, Kharfen, Cleveland, Conner, Young
View Day 3 Plenary Video | Download Day 3 Slides
- Day 4 Closing Plenary: Conference Reflections; The Role of the Ryan White Program in Ending the Opioid Epidemic —Cheever, Trent-Adams
View Day 4 Plenary Video | Download Day 4 Slides
- Conference Recap Video — Attendees
- Ryan White 2018: Clinical Conference Highlights
- Ryan White 2018: Day 1 TA Highlights
- Day 1 Plenary Highlights: 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- Day 2 Plenary Highlights: 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- Day 3 Plenary Highlights Jurisdictional Approaches to Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Latest Data from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program [video]
- Conversations about the Prevention Benefit of HIV Treatment and Plans to End the HIV Epidemic with Ryan White Leaders [2 videos]
- Increasing Hep C Testing, Treatment, & Cure in the Ryan White Program: Conversation with Dr. Cheever from the 2018 National Ryan White Conference [video]